Friday 20 June 2008

Poseable striking action garrr!!!

Yo, here's what I mean about the dispersing of the line when the characters would strike. I just remembered about street fighter 4 trailer which has a similar effect although te line on those guys is a bit less stable than I would think ours could look. Here's a drawing I wipped up, excuse the bad quality, it as just to present the idea :).














and here' the trailer to street fighter 4 on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYGbliUZYa8

3 comments:

Ben Ho said...

Yes sounds like a good idea. If you look at some of the frames from the Gobelins shorts, you can see they did something similar when the characters are performing a big movement.
I did see the street fighter trailer before and that had me interested on the ink idea.

Keith said...

Ohhh, cool, am gonna check out the gobelin animations right now :D, didn't know that.
Right, when my peg bar arrives and perspex glass for my DiY lightbox I'll do a test animation with some ink effects. :) I'm getting quite excited about this project :D

Ben Ho said...

Me too :P