Wednesday 25 June 2008

Kung fu Panda art and more of my concepts







































Here are the pages from Kung Fu panda for you Ben, it shows how they used traditional Chinese paintings and their style and evolved it into their own.

















Here are just some more sketches. I made the old man more like Ben's original design, but developed from my own designs. And this is just a drawing just to see how the two "love birds" might react in this situation.

P.S I love tea bags, makes the paper fun to work on :P

3 comments:

Ben Ho said...

Looking good again my man! But the miniskirt is a bit of a no no ;)
I'll remember to spill tea on you next year whilst ur animating hehe.

Ben Ho said...

O and cheers for the scans! They Rock!

Keith said...

Lol, awww well I'll still find a way to show off her body while niating next year anyhow muhaahaha. Only my sketchbook paper likes tea, sadly, it burns my own flesh :(
You're welcome for the scans. I'll bring the book to england if I have enough weight allowance.