Wednesday 10 September 2008

Girl Design Guide




OK, Ive went through the artwork we've all been building up and Ive selected a few to point out what I like from each. So we can now just mash these together and we could be on to a final design. Im pretty happy about the colours. The issue about the eyes... I do like the drawing without the bottom drawn in but if we paint the whites in without them on Toonboom it could result in flickery whites in the eyes. But I think we may have a solution. Hozen drew his bottom lines in but didnt finish them off, this will indicate an imaginary or a faint line that could prove very useful.
I like the hair on Hozen's piece, but maybe its a bit too complicated to draw over a lot of frames so we could simplify it a little bit. I like the simplicity of the hair style in Keiths picture. The length of the hair is good. So combine the top of Hozen's hair with the bottom of Keith's and we're close.
For the costume, I like the one I drew on the left. I stole the skirt design from Keith. And I also prefer the sleaves Keith drew on the right, so we'll need to attach that to the dress on the right.
The countdown begins... Soon we start!

No comments: