Wednesday 1 October 2008

Yup, Still Working...



Some more linework for scene 2 and 6.
Tutorials dont officially start til next week but I managed to persuade Parr to give us one tomorrow with my uber charms :D So youre all welcome to tag along if you'd like. It starts at 11:30, we'll be checking what he thinks about the storyboard, colourkeys, camera angles and other things. I spoke with him today and he actually admitted we have a solid narrative that may not need changing much! We'll be absolutely sure tomorrow what he thinks.
And the character designs are looking good. I like the body shape Tegan came up with for the girl. If you can upload that on the blog, or if we scan it tomorrow everyone else can start practicing it. Hozen finally nailed something for the girl's hair, the slight worry I have is that it may be a bit complicated or tedious to draw some of the loose strands of her hair. But we can cope cant we? Btw, the hair style is kinda based on Sara's hair, so if ever you need reference just turn around and stare :P Hozen showed me how to draw the head too. Its pretty simple by the look of it so we can make a lil guide to constructing that for you all.
The boy design is almost done too. We're using the body of TJ's character but he has yet to put a face on him!!!! So you could practice the body without a head!
Good work team! Im delighted by your early efforts and enthusiasm! I think theres quite a positive buzz about our team. It makes me fired up and excited :D
AAANNNNDDD.... I found out the dissertation for us third years has gone from 6000 words to 4000 words!!!! Im SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
Go Team!!!!

No comments: