Sunday 5 October 2008

Mondays

Hey crew! The third years have Mondays to work on their dissertations but I might swap my schedules for Mondays and Tuesdays around. That means I will be working on my dissertation on Tuesdays when the second years have life drawing all day. And if I forget, remind me that we need to check our animatic with Jon Turner for the timing. We need the timing to be spot on to avoid the over-animating that the P-man warns everyone about.
Other than the timing, I think the storyboard is complete. Parr seems to like it and said it is clear. He did raise a few ideas to consider but if everyone reads it clearly anyway, there isn't much wrong. So fixing it might help, but nothing is broken! So lets continue as we planned.
P.S. Monday is the return of a certain member of the squad I believe. This crew just got a whole lot more awesome!

No comments: