Wednesday 8 October 2008

Party Time!


Im sure most of you know anyway but.... theres a house party at my house this Friday. Do drop by! And have fun! Thats an order!
This layout was a bit of a pain. I realised some bits that didnt match up with the other layouts so I had to redraw this one. But its no big problem:) Looks like we may need to reassess the girl design. The face is probably still too complex to draw so we probably should take the design we have now and simplify it some more. Or some other way we can get everyone to be comfortable with drawing them.
Oh! And a big welcome to our latest recruit! Veronica Chen will be designing the sounds in our film. Its all coming together nicely so far. Hope youre not too stressed out already :)

2 comments:

Tegan Jephcott said...

Um... The top of the pot/vase thing is looking like it is flat on the wall... Thought you might like to know =]

Ben Ho said...

Nuts! Good spot :) I'll see how I can change that with my good pal photoshop.