Thursday 17 July 2008

More stuff!! Cus we like STUFF!


Just some looks at different shapes for face and body.


Some drawings in my preffered design from my drawings. I tried out Hozen's design of the boy in my style.

Here I had some fun. My little dress-up guy to se what he would look like in a variation of clothing an accesories.


Heres some results, I'll get roun to making more clothes, send me links to chinese clothing I could make for the dress up guy.


Here I was see how the dress would look if we put her into a pose that would reveal her. As Ben Ho said she shouldn't be too sexy I was thinking up how we could get around using a dress that allows her to do acrobatic moves freely without showing and of her skin...

...so here I gave her some shorts to wear underneath, rather than panties or anything.
Just playing around with face and other possible ways to draw her. I personally like this hair cut (little image) with the parting more than the one I was previously using, one with fringe.

2 comments:

Tegan Jephcott said...

I liked the guys trousers with the bandages round the ankles. Maybe the girl could also wear some, but have the long double split dress as well? Me thinks that'd look cool.

Ben Ho said...

Keith, thats some quality stuff there! Take a bow sir! I think the ankle bandage work well. The shoes fit too. You also get extra points for adding a football in there:P Awesome to see the characters put into action. Im glad you guys are getting the right idea about them.
I think I prefer the boy's costume where the shirt overlaps like a martial arts uniform (a gi I think its called). But maybe with some long sleaves. Play on different variations of the sleaves. It may not be a baggy sleave because thats probably what the girl will be displaying.
The girl character is looking solid. I really like the first pic. The under-pants is a good add. The split in the dress looks like it works well and allows her to move freely. Just a little note: the drawing with her bending forward... the legs are opened too wide that its rather manly! We'll have to be careful to retain her grace in some of the poses. I like the simplified faces too.
Great! We're opening up a lot of options to choose from. I'll be back in the uk on the 12th of August so I should be able to do something too!